This two-day course capitalizes on the significant experience of the professional UAV pilots that make up the instructor cadre. Course instructors are among the first in the world to train with the LOKI 2 Tactical UAV. We are fortunate to have public safety UAV experts who are flying missions for their agencies on a regular basis. They are able to provide the most comprehensive scenario-based, hands-on training designed for the operational use of the LOKI 2 Tactical UAV.
- Demonstrate basic maintenance
- Demonstrate operational flight skills
- Explain manufacture recommendations and guidelines
- Apply flight techniques specifically for the LOKI 2
- Operate LOKI 2 in support of a tactical team
- Integrate other UAVs into LOKI 2 tactical operations
- Identify Tactics Techniques and Procedures
The curriculum consists of exercises and reality-based scenarios that integrate additional overwatch UAVs into the operations. Attendees are exposed to the equipment, tools, and techniques necessary to operate the LOKI 2 in support of a tactical team and leave operationally ready to fly on agency mission-sets.
Course Length: 2 days (16 hours)
Max Class Size: 20 Students
Technical Level: Advanced UAS Operators and Supervisors
Recommended For: sUAS Operators and Supervisors / SWAT & Tactical Teams
Notes: This training course is only for public safety agencies. This course is NOT for beginners
© Los Angeles County Regional Training Center 2019