sUAS Tactical Operator's Course 10/21/19
Cancellations must be made by October 11, 2019 to obtain a full refund. See our Cancelation Policy for additional restrictions & information.
Designed For Tactical Operational Support
The Tactical sUAS Operators course is three days of intensive flight training designed to equip student with the skillsets to make them mission-ready. The course is built around reality-based UAS scenario missions. Students will:
- Understand the legal requirements needed to fly over humans and beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) FAA Part 107.31
- Demonstrate the skills needed to fly BVLOS or FPV (first person view)
- Understand and apply techniques for interior operations
- Operate as direct support for tactical team operations
- Operate as a direct support for investigative operations
- Examine UAV platform for: Interior, Exterior-high, Exterior-tight, Exterior-persistent
Course Length: 3 days (24 hours)
Max Class Size: 15 Students
Student Requirements: FAA Part 107 License
Technical Level: UAS Operators and Supervisors/ Policy Creation
Recommended For: sUAS Operators and Supervisors / Tactical Operators
Prerequisite: LACRTC 48-hour Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operator’s Course, or 32-hour Basic Operator’s Course, or have an FAA Part 107 license
Lodging: Government rate at Ayres Fountain Valley 17550 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (714) 861-5170 (Mention “LA County Regional Training”)
Fairview Developmental Center
2501 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, California, 92626, United States
Look for parked cars in the third parking lot past Pearl Way. You will see LACRTC training signage.
The Los Angeles County Regional Training Center (LACRTC) is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Your information will not be shared with third party providers of any kind or utilized for purposes outside of updates regarding our training courses and offerings. For additional information please see our Terms & Conditions.
© Los Angeles County Regional Training Center 2019