sUAS Counter-Drone Measures 06/29/20
Cancellations must be made by June 19, 2019 to obtain a full refund. See our Cancelation Policy for additional restrictions & information.
Learn how to safely and lawfully use these life-saving strategies for counter-drone operations
Drone attacks are occurring almost daily across the globe. It is only a matter of time until they occur here in the United States. These low-cost, high-tech, and easily weaponized aerial vehicles can cause terror just about anywhere. This 2-day course provides students with the latest technology and tactics to prevent and respond to a drone attack. Students will be able to:
- Explain the legal issues governing law enforcement conduct and investigations
- Describe how to obtain legislation for enforceable drone laws
- Conduct effective investigations on criminal drone activity
- Use counter drone measures that include emerging technology for detection
- Use counter drone measures that include emerging technology for interdiction
- Describe drone weaponizing techniques
- Identify potential drone threats
Course Length: 2 days (16 hours)
Max Class Size: 17 Students
Student Requirements: None
Recommended For: sUAS Operators, Supervisors and Tactical/Security Operation Teams
Lodging: Government rate at Ayres Fountain Valley 17550 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (714) 861-5170 (Mention “LA County Regional Training”)
Fairview Developmental Center
2501 Harbor Blvd., Costa Mesa, California, 92626, United States
Look for parked cars in the third parking lot past Pearl Way. You will see LACRTC training signage.
The Los Angeles County Regional Training Center (LACRTC) is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Your information will not be shared with third party providers of any kind or utilized for purposes outside of updates regarding our training courses and offerings. For additional information please see our Terms & Conditions.
© Los Angeles County Regional Training Center 2019