Event Phone: (888) 782-4969 Ext. 1
- Counter-Drone Measures 200309-CDM-RTC-001
March 9, 2020 - March 10, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cancellations must be made by February 28, 2019 to obtain a full refund. See our Cancelation Policy for additional restrictions & information.
Learn how to safely and lawfully use these life-saving strategies for counter-drone operations
Drone attacks are occurring almost daily across the globe. It is only a matter of time until they occur here in the United States. These low-cost, high-tech, and easily weaponized aerial vehicles can cause terror just about anywhere. This 2-day course provides students with the latest technology and tactics to prevent and respond to a drone attack. Students will be able to:
- Explain the legal issues governing law enforcement conduct and investigations
- Describe how to obtain legislation for enforceable drone laws
- Conduct effective investigations on criminal drone activity
- Use counter drone measures that include emerging technology for detection
- Use counter drone measures that include emerging technology for interdiction
- Describe drone weaponizing techniques
- Identify potential drone threats
Course Length: 2 days (16 hours)
Max Class Size: 15 Students
Recommended For: sUAS Operators, Supervisors and Tactical/Security Operation Teams
Lodging: Government rate at Ayres Fountain Valley 17550 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (714) 861-5170 (Mention “LA County Regional Training”)
Vacant hospital and administrative building with onsite classrooms.
Look for parked cars in the third parking lot past Pearl Way. You will see LACRTC training signage.