sUAS Counter-Drone Measures 11/04/21
Cancellations must be made by October 20, 2021 to obtain a full refund. See our Cancelation Policy for additional restrictions & information.
Learn how to safely and lawfully use these life-saving strategies for counter-drone operations
Drone attacks are occurring almost daily across the globe. It is only a matter of time until they occur here in the United States. These low-cost, high-tech, and easily weaponized aerial vehicles can cause terror just about anywhere. This 2-day course provides students with the latest technology and tactics to prevent and respond to a drone attack. Students will be able to:
- Explain the legal issues governing law enforcement conduct and investigations
- Describe how to obtain legislation for enforceable drone laws
- Conduct effective investigations on criminal drone activity
- Use counter drone measures that include emerging technology for detection
- Use counter drone measures that include emerging technology for interdiction
- Describe drone weaponizing techniques
- Identify potential drone threats
Course Length: 2 days (16 hours)
Max Class Size: 17 Students
Student Requirements: None
Recommended For: sUAS Operators, Supervisors and Tactical/Security Operation Teams
The specific training location is pending and students will be notified prior to the start of class.
Contract Hotel: Government rate at Ayres Fountain Valley 17550 Brookhurst St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708 (714) 861-5170
(Mention “LA County Regional Training”)
The Los Angeles County Regional Training Center (LACRTC) is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Your information will not be shared with third party providers of any kind or utilized for purposes outside of updates regarding our training courses and offerings. For additional information please see our Terms & Conditions.
© Los Angeles County Regional Training Center 2019