sUAS Counter-Drone Measures 03/18/21
This presentation is offered through the Bay Area, Urban Areas Security Initiative (UASI).
Course registration is handled through the Bay Area Training and Exercise Program website.
[Click here to register]
Learn how to safely and lawfully use these life-saving strategies for counter-drone operations
Drone attacks are occurring almost daily across the globe. It is only a matter of time until they occur here in the United States. These low-cost, high-tech, and easily weaponized aerial vehicles can cause terror just about anywhere. This 2-day course provides students with the latest technology and tactics to prevent and respond to a drone attack. Students will be able to:
- Explain the legal issues governing law enforcement conduct and investigations
- Describe how to obtain legislation for enforceable drone laws
- Conduct effective investigations on criminal drone activity
- Use counter drone measures that include emerging technology for detection
- Use counter drone measures that include emerging technology for interdiction
- Describe drone weaponizing techniques
- Identify potential drone threats
Course Length: 2 days (16 hours)
Max Class Size: 17 Students
Student Requirements: None
Recommended For: sUAS Operators, Supervisors and Tactical/Security Operation Teams
Alameda County Sheriff’s Regional Training Center
6289 Madigan Road, Dublin California 94568
Training will be held in Classroom-G
The Los Angeles County Regional Training Center (LACRTC) is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Your information will not be shared with third party providers of any kind or utilized for purposes outside of updates regarding our training courses and offerings. For additional information please see our Terms & Conditions.
© Los Angeles County Regional Training Center 2019